Please read the following rules carefully before signing in.
We run this website and permits its use according to the following terms and conditions:
- Using this website implies your acceptance of these conditions. If you do not fully accept them, your entry to this site will be considered unauthorized and you will have to stop using it immediately
- You must be 18 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other MBZone users.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the MBZone service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack MBZone or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with MBZone
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any MBZone members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of MBZone, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your MBZone account. While MBZone prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that MBZone cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the MBZone service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the MBZone service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- MBZone service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on MBZone to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on MBZone must provide a link back to MBZone.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours):
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the MBZone service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
iTime Group is not available to the general public and is opened only to the qualified members of iTime Group, the use of this site is restricted to our members and to individuals personally invited by them. Every deposit is considered to be a private transaction between the iTime Group and its Member.
As a private transaction, this program is exempt from the US Securities Act of 1933, the US Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and the US Investment Company Act of 1940 and all other rules, regulations and amendments thereof. We are not FDIC insured. We are not a licensed bank or a security firm.
You agree that all information, communications, materials coming from iTime Group are unsolicited and must be kept private, confidential and protected from any disclosure. Moreover, the information, communications and materials contained herein are not to be regarded as an offer, nor a solicitation for investments in any jurisdiction which deems non-public offers or solicitations unlawful, nor to any person to whom it will be unlawful to make such offer or solicitation.
All the data giving by a member to iTime Group will be only privately used and not disclosed to any third parties.
iTime Group is not responsible or liable for any loss of data.
You agree to hold all principals and members harmless of any liability. You are investing at your own risk and you agree that a past performance is not an explicit guarantee for the same future performance. You agree that all information, communications and materials you will find on this site are intended to be regarded as an informational and educational matter and not an investment advice.
We reserve the right to change the rules, commissions and rates of the program at any time and at our sole discretion without notice, especially in order to respect the integrity and security of the members' interests. You agree that it is your sole responsibility to review the current terms.
iTime Group is not responsible or liable for any damages, losses and costs resulting from any violation of the conditions and terms and/or use of our website by a member. You guarantee to iTime Group that you will not use this site in any illegal way and you agree to respect your local, national and international laws.
Don't post bad vote on Public Forums and at Gold Rating Site without contacting the administrator of our program FIRST. Maybe there was a technical problem with your transaction, so please always CLEAR the thing with the administrator.
We will not tolerate SPAM or any type of UCE in this program. SPAM violators will be immediately and permanently removed from the program.
iTime Group reserves the right to accept or decline any member for membership without explanation.
If you do not agree with the above disclaimer, please do not go any further.